Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CN-126 LED Lights

These CN-126 LED's are kinda cool for the price.  I know Robin Banando bought a couple but hasn't had a chance to use them a bunch.  I'm hoping he'll send me a review.

I guess the color temperature is kinda funky and the first thing you should do with the included orange gel is toss it in the trash.  Keep the white diffuser to hold the gel you'll have to use.  Or you could go down to Litepanels and buy their hard plastic gels and cut them to fit.

Check out the review at http://www.hartzphotographic.com/photo/for-photographers/gear-review-cn-126-led-light/

2 comments:

  1. I have used it but only to add colored highlights behind a prop. I have not seen the white light on camera yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used then this week on a shoot and they were a little green and 1/8th minus green and the pinkish white diffuser did the trick. It seams about the same as your light panels I just need to find a way to make the gel permanent.

    ReplyDelete